I am currently a rookie Ph.D student advised by Prof. Hu & Prof. Feng in DSAL, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST). I also obtained my B.E. degree in HUST.
My research interests include distributed system, persistent memory, machine learning, deep learning.
This blog contains some paper reading notes and trivial thoughts.
Contact me: “mail [AT] grayxu.cn”
- DSAL, HUST B509: (2020 - now)
- Fattercache: KV cache on SSD, open source
- Distributed Persistent Memory
- JD Digits, Beijing: Algorithm Engineer Intern (2019.07 - 2019.10)
- Virtual Try-On Networks based on Deep Learning, open source
- John Hopcoft Lab, HUST: Intern (2018 - 2019)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- Ensemble learning
- National Scholarship, HUST, 2019
- SAC/TC28/SC25/WG3: Member (2020 - now)
- Storage management
Also a fan of rock music🎸 and video games🎮 in my free time.
Q: Why the name of this website is gray’s grind?
A: Because of The Ph.D. Grind!