I am currently a noob Ph.D student advised by Prof. Hu & Prof. Feng in DSAL, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST). I also obtained my B.E. degree in HUST.
My research interests include distributed system, persistent memory, machine learning.
This blog contains some paper reading notes and trivial thoughts.
Contact me: “mail [AT] grayxu.cn”
- DSAL, HUST B509: (2020 - now)
- Fattercache: key-value store on SSD, open source
- Distributed Persistent Memory
- JD.com, Inc., Beijing: Algorithm Engineer Intern (2019.07 - 2019.10)
- Virtual Try-On Networks based on Deep Learning, open source
- John Hopcoft Lab, HUST: Intern (2018 - 2019)
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs)
- National Scholarship, HUST, 2019
Also a fan of rock music🎸 and video games🎮 in my free time.
Q: Why the name of this website is gray’s grind?
A: Because of The Ph.D. Grind!