I am currently a N00B Ph.D student but fortunately advised by Prof. Hu & Prof. Feng in DSAL, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST). I also obtained B.E. degree in HUST.
My research interests include distributed system, persistent memory, erasure coding.
This blog contains some paper reading notes and trivial thoughts.
Contact me: “mail [AT] grayxu.cn”
- DSAL, HUST B509: (2020 - now)
- Building and hacking distributed systems with Persistent Memory, Erasure Coding, RDMA, … (some hammers)
- JD.com, Inc., Beijing: Intern (2019.07 - 2019.10)
- Virtual try-on networks based on deep learning, open source
- John Hopcoft Lab, HUST: Intern (2018 - 2019)
- Ensemble Generative Adversarial Networks
- National Scholarship, HUST, 2019
- Q: Why the name of this website is gray’s grind?
A: Because of The Ph.D. Grind (zh-cn version)!
- Wanna pick up some random insights? check link page!
- Enjoying the process of building something:
- Having broad interests in computer systems
- Also a fan of rock music🎸 and video games🎮.